LEAD HANDYMAN – FULL TIME POSITION, BROOKLYN, 11201
ZT Realty seeks a highly qualified Lead/Handyman for full time employment. The properties are located throughout various neighborhoods in North & Central Brooklyn.
Candidate must have experience, but should not be limited, to the following:
- General plumbing repairs for the following – bathroom & kitchen plumbing, clogged drains, troubleshooting, all related radiator issues, leaky pipes and faucets
- General carpentry and construction - including repairs to wood and tile flooring, sanding and painting
- Repairs made to wiring and electrical components
- Carry out boiler preventative maintenance and solving maintenance issues
- Building repairs and maintenance
- 24 hour availability for emergency calls
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledgeable on building maintenance procedures and equipment used for various building repairs
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions
- Skill in using hand plumbing and power tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both over the phone and via emails in English.
- Great time management
- Positive attitude to work
- Certifications and licenses are plus
- Must have a smart phone
- Valid Driver’s License
24/7 access to a reliable vehicle for the purpose of emergencies and traveling between buildings and to carry supplies
Residence is preferred in Brooklyn
Compensation will be highly competitive based on experience and qualifications. To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org